Booking Terms and Conditions
Bookings and reservations
- No booking is confirmed until you receive written confirmation from the park.
- The maximum length of stay is 28 nights.
- We do not allow any groups or under 18s unless accompanied by adults.
- A non- refundable deposit of 50% of final price per unit is required upon booking.
- The remainder of the balance should be paid 8 weeks prior to your arrival.
- If you need to cancel your booking before you have paid your balance (i.e., with more than 8 weeks’ notice) you must immediately inform us in writing where we will endeavour to re-let your accommodation for you. If this is not possible the named hirer will be responsible for the total holiday cost. We strongly advise hirers to obtain cancellation insurance.
- If you need to cancel your booking after you have paid your balance (i.e. with less than 8 weeks’ notice) we will not issue a refund.
- If you fail to pay for your break in full at least 8 weeks before your arrival we will assume the holiday home is no longer required and will offer it for re-let. If the accommodation is not re-let by the commencement of the dates reserved by yourselves, the full balance will still be due.
- Only those persons listed on the booking form can occupy the accommodation booked and facilities on site. If this legal requirement is not met, your booking will be invalidated and you will be asked to leave the park with no refunds made.
- Only one car is permitted by each unit. Extra cars at the managers discretion and charged at £5 per day.
- Towels and bed linen is not supplied so please remember to bring your own.
Check-in and check-out times
- Check-in between 3pm and 5pm. After 5pm by arrangement only – please call us on 01984 640391 to let us know your likely arrival time.
- Check-out by 10 am on date of departure.
We allow a maximum of 2 dogs per unit. You must keep your dog under control at all times, which means that they are:
- always on a short lead
- never allowed to run free
- supervised by an adult
- never allowed to foul on the park and if so, it is cleaned up swiftly and deposited in the refuse bins.
- exercised off the park or in the designated dog walk
- not left unattended in caravans, motorhomes, vans or cars.
Please ensure your dog does not disturb other guests by barking. Dog owners must understand that there will be other people around, including children, who may disturb the dog
In the interests of everyone, we may ask owners to remove any dogs that we feel are uncontrolled. In these circumstances, we do not refund fees for the dog or for others who may also have to leave.
- Maximum of 1 vehicle per unit.
- Large vans are not permitted.
We have a speed limit of 10mph around the park. If you exceed this speed limit or fail to drive in a sensible manner around the park, you will be asked to leave your car at reception for the rest of your stay.
All visitors must park in the car park at the entrance to the park and give their registration and phone number to reception. Please ask visitors to report to reception on arrival and sign in.
Accidents and emergencies
- If there is an accident or an emergency and you need to use a phone, please go to reception for assistance and use the doorbell to gain attention.
- If in any doubt dial 999.
- Please make yourself aware of the nearest fire point and equipment in your hire unit.
General Park rules
- Smoking is not permitted by law in any of the park’s buildings or around the swimming pool.
- There is a 10-amp electrical system on the park; the use of domestic appliances such as kettles and heaters is not permitted.
Litter and refuse
- Please put all litter in the bins provided.
- Please recycle as much of your waste as possible.
- We offer household rubbish disposal for rubbish not suitable for recycling.